Duct Cleaning / Tin Snips / Screws / Sheet Metal / Tape
"The best snips I have ever used!" - Trevor Ferns, S.VP
Long Life Blades - Precision formed blades for aviation snips.
Ultimate Spring Durability - Reinforced chrome silicone valve quality wire lasts for a lifetime.
Comfortable Grips - Over molded handles will not slip or twist.
Quick Identification - Colour coding on both blades and handles plus arrow icon allow for easy tool recognition.
Upright Tin Snips
For cutting access holes in tight areas.
- Patent pending 90 degrees handle/blade design
- Unique push or pull cutting motion
- Snip can turn or rotate in hand while cutting circles
- Creates ergonomic wrist and hand posture which improves wrist range motion
- A must for access covered with a drywall ceiling
- Makes cutting easier in confined areas in duct work, reaching through an opening, up against a wall or obstruction.
- Making cutting easier when material cannnot be turned or when working in tight spaces.
- Improves safety by elevating hands above edges and surfaces.